Sunday, June 15, 2014

Leslie's review of Peyton Sloane's Exploration and Obstruction

So I was lucky enough to be able to read and review the first two books in Peyton Sloane's The Potential Series. Let me just say these books are HOT! I'll break my reviews down by book:




Exploration


4 HOT UNIQUE STARS!! I really enjoyed this book! I loved Jazz. I connected to her in a way that is very impressing for a debut novel. Julian is hot and I loved the chemistry and interaction between the two. But be warned, there is a monster of a cliffhanger!!!! This is definitely one I would recommend!!












Obstruction


4 1/2 EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST STARS!! Peyton really stepped up her game with this book! After the cliffhanger in the first one I was glad to be able to read more about Jazz and Julian after falling in love with them in the first book. This book felt very real and the characters experienced things that would happen in a relationship. Definitely one to read! Can't wait for the next one!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment