Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: Weak Without Him


Synopsis
 "Love is an emotion that will destroy you if you let it. It can ruin your life or create a new one. Jealousy isn't much different."

Jennifer Downs treads in dangerous waters.
Finnley Felton is unaware.
With the help of Lady Luck, they will make it through.
Or will they?

Texas is nothing compared to Vegas but among the bright lights and busy streets, Jennifer discovers who she is. Her life has changed, and for better or worse, she continues to live like tomorrow will never come.

Sabotage. Hatred. Betrayal.

Although love is beautiful and kind, it comes with consequences.

Jennifer finds herself fighting. Fighting for her rights, for love, for Finnley, and for her life.

Hearts may be broken.
Lives will change.
But the ultimate question remains: can love win all?

Weak Without Him could be considered a "dark" read, and does have unlady-like language, adult subject matter, and s-e-x-ual situations. Recommended for 18+.



Buy Links 


 Amazon:
http://amzn.to/1gGahKV
 Smashwords: 
Barnes & Noble:


Review

5 stars of brilliant. When I read Weak for him I fell in love with the characters and couldn't wait for more yes I stalked Lyra and begged her for an ARC cause my life was not complete with out these crazy character she created. While reading Weak for him I was captured by the storyline and the characters drew me in I couldn't imagine a book being better well Lyra accomplished that and more weak without him is amazing, brilliant one of my fave reads of 2014 might have to say top read. Jennifer is cocky, beautiful and runs by her rules. Finnley has lost a lot in his past and refuses to chase or be controlled. These two together knocked me off my feet two people head over heels in love but so stubborn they can't see wanting to be in control. Jennifer has a hard time choosing between Finnley and Luke but when her heart takes over she knows that her life is not complete without Finnley. While reading weak without him I pulled an all nighter cause I couldn't wait to see what happened! When you think everything is perfect BAM Lyra takes you for a ride. With twist and turns, drama, passion, deceit and a love so deep that you would kill for this book pulled me in and left me with a serious book hangover. I don't want to tell you what exactly happens in the book just know it is nothing you will expect. I've never wanted to read a book a second time after finishing it as much as I want to read Weak without him again right now! Lyra you right with your should and you write a story that made my mind and heart race, you tore me up inside had me screaming hell yea and at the end had me satisfied with life. I will stalk you and message you everyday to let you know I'm waiting for more..... ~Raquel~

No comments:

Post a Comment