Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Feature Author: Savannah Leigh

Feature Author

Savannah Leigh

 Author Bio:
Savannah Leigh is a small-town girl with big city dreams. She has always had a love of romance novels and never thought she would actually be able to publish one of her own. Savannah is inspired by photos of shirtless men on the internet, hot actors in steamy scenes, and her own fantasies. A lover of wine and Bailey’s Irish Cream, Savannah enjoys spending time with friends and reading steamy novels.

Author Interview:
1.       Where are you from?
I am from a little town in Southern Indiana where I still live with my husband and daughter.

2.       What do you do when you’re not writing?
Honestly, I'm working my real life job. Sad, I know.

3.       Where do the ideas for your books come from?
Most of the ideas come from real life events that either I've been through or my friends have.

4.       What book are you reading now?
I've been reading ARCs for my blog, but I'm also addicted to Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward.

5.       What was the hardest part in writing?
Editing. Really, that is the hardest part other than finding time to write.

6.       What was your favorite part of writing?
I love when I write a really intense scene and readers like it.

7.       What are your current projects?
I'm working on a new series about 3 girlfriends and their lives. I don't have a title yet.

8.      Can you share a little of your current work with us?
We meet Jen and her friends Christin and Stephanie. Jen's fiancé is a jerk but she can't see it. Then she meets Colin and everything changes.

9.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
I absolutely love my readers! Thank you for reading my stories!!

~~**OK….. Now that all the serious questions are out of the way, let’s have some fun**~~

10.   What is your most embarrassing moment?
There are so many I don't think I can choose!

11.    What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket list”?
I really think that I need to meet and hug Parker Hurley.

12.    If you could be any flavor of ice cream what flavor would you be and why?
Mint chocolate chip, because it's cool and refreshing!

13.    What is one thing that annoys you the most?
People who are rude and don't respect my privacy.

14.    What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Escargot

15.    Are you a morning or night person?
Night

16.    What’s your favorite movie?
I have so many! Right now it's Frozen and Despicable Me but I also love The Hangover and Boogie Nights.

17.    Where is the worst place you could get stuck?
A dirty public bathroom stall

18.   Where would you go if you were invisible?
I would probably go and watch readers while they read my book to see the look on their faces.

20.   If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?
Unlimited electricity and my Ipad with charger

Be sure to follow our Facebook Page to enter the flash giveaways

With This Ring

Lily is a thirty-two year old single woman who owns Wedding Dreams. She spends her days planning weddings for other people. She is a realist, and knows that marriage is not in the cards for her. Drew Hamilton is a thirty-six year old lawyer who has no desire to have a wife or family. But, he is plagued by his desire to grant his mother’s only wish. When Drew meets Lily at a wedding, he thinks he has a solution to both of their problems. If only Lily sees it the same way. 


Please note: This title is a novella.

4 Stars
A wonderful fast, fun introduction to Drew and Lily.  Even though it's short, it takes no time at all for us to fall in love with Drew and Lily! They are just wonderful together and I loved everything about their interactions.  They meet at a wedding and what starts as just a quick hookup, quickly turns into the solution to all of Drew's problems.  Read and find out! I promise you will not regret it :)
~Lauren~

I Thee Wed

Drew and Lily sitting in a tree (or a church garden)
K-I-S-S-I-N-G (and then some)
First comes sex
Then comes marriage
Then, well, we’re just not sure what comes next.
Lily Kramer accepted Drew Hamilton’s marriage proposal but it wasn’t a traditional proposal. He wants her to marry him so his mother, who has dementia, will know that he got married. Lily, an over-thirty wedding planner, doesn’t see any other offers of marriage in her future so she accepts. Now she has to plan a wedding that looks and feels like a real wedding, but isn’t. Drew doesn’t want a relationship, but he wants it to look like he and Lily are married, including living together, so that everyone believes.
Will they be able to pull it off? Will Drew’s mother succumb to the dementia before the wedding? Will Lily be able to shield her heart and still have the wedding of her dreams?

DISCLAIMER: This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

4 stars
This book is book 2 in a 2 part series, coming after With This Ring.  This book starts where book 1 ends and we get much more Lily and Drew.  And thank goodness!  Who wouldn’t want more Drew!?!?!  I know I surely do!  The sexual tension between Drew and Lily is HOT and is present throughout the entire book.  I just love these two characters.  Besides being HOT, Drew is also very guarded and broken, and with good reason after his fiancé walked out on him.  But even with all of that, he is still very sweet and affectionate.  Lily does everything she can to wrap her head around their current situation and make the best of it.  How do you pull off a fake wedding and marriage and make it look completely real?  And then also, how do you guard your heart when feelings start developing for the other person?  And if you do guard it, do you really want to?  Lily is a very strong character and doesn’t back down when drama ensues.  This is a very fun sweet read with some VERY hot moments that you will thoroughly enjoy.

~Lauren~

1 comment: